Terms and Conditions
- Disclaimer This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It is not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee and may contain information which is confidential and legally privileged. If you have received this communication in error, please preserve its confidentiality, notify us immediately by telephone or e-mail and destroy the original. Any copying or dissemination of this communication is unauthorised. Email communications are not secure and therefore MC Designs does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of MC Designs. MC Designs Terms & Conditions. MC Designs promise to the Customer.
Agreement to these of Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between
whether personally or on behalf of an entity, and MC Designs
- Our Promise to you for the Website Design
- MC Designs will complete all work agreed for the quotation price with these terms & conditions in mind; these terms & conditions will not change unless both parties’ consent in writing.
2. All build times are based around the size and complexity of your website, we will always give you a build time in our quote we estimate for each website build for the x amount of pages.
3. All quotations that are given to you are valid for 30 days, from the date of the quote.
4. We will be helpful and happy to answer any questions you may have along the process. We will design and build the website to our highest quality. We will work in conjunction closely with you and keep you updated throughout all stages.We will keep in contact with you regularly regarding content along with a preview of how your website is looking midterm. We will send you a secure staging link to your website regularly and before approval.
5. We can provide text, images, if you have none of this available
6.Once we have given you a start date providing you have sent all website material that we need, we will commence the start of the website build. However, if these terms have not been met this can hinder you build time and potential put you behind another client’s website design.
7. MC Designs will charge for any extra pages to be added, if it is more than what was quoted for.
8. MC Design will charge for Photography if needed for the website at our hourly rate £20p/h.
9. MC Design will charge for content writing, product description, if it was not quoted.
10. MC Designs will charge for adding 5 pictures at £20 if not quoted for, unless you’ve taken our package.
2. What we expect from you for the website design
1. If you have content for the website, text, images, logo, please send in the correct file format. (.doc, powerpoint, png, jpeg)
2. If you do not give us the correct information in the correct times, your website may be put on hold. Then restarted when we can fit it back in.
3. Any additional pages that you may want added to your website will result in a new quote.
4. We expect you to stay in the required guidelines throughout the website build.
5. If we are helping with social media accounts, we except you to give us access to login details.
6. If we are re-designing your website and want to use the same platform, we will require your login details
7. We request that you search for your own payment gateway to use for your online ecommerce website. (If applicable)
3. Our promise to you for Website Hosting
Website Hosting (if applicable)
- Our webhosting servers will deliver a near 100% connection service at all time. However, on the very rare occasion updates to our servers could cause your website to go down for an unspecified time and will be up and running as fast as possible.
But there is no liability on us if this does happen.
We will give and hold your domain name registration, along with giving you backend access, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited memory, free domain transfers, unlimited cloud back up and storage and SSL certification.
2. We promise to give you 1 free month’s website hosting from when the website goes live with our hosting servers.
3. Your first month or part of first month will be free. However, if this goes into the following month this will be added to the next month’s invoice which will be worked out by the time left.
4. If you have chosen our Premium Hosting Package, after 12 months you will then qualify for your two additional pages added each year at any time if you wish.
4.What we expect from you for website Hosting
1. We expect all your updates to be sent via email
2. We expect you to tell us which domain name you want us to work with
3. Cancellation we expect you to tell us when you do not want to use our service any more this must be requested by email and 14 days in advanced.
5.Our Promise to you for SEO
SEO (if applicable)
- We will give you a monthly report of the result of your website ranking and each keyword. Our promise to you is to get your website ranking as high as possible on Google within the fastest time possible.
We will also research your competitors and offer keywords based on the research we will do for your business.
6.What we expect from you for SEO
1. We expect you to tell us who you want to compete with
2. We expect back end access to your website, for on-site seo and health check if not already with us.
We are GDPR Compliant
1.If you use any outside companies for Website Content, you are governed by their own Terms and Conditions and Guarantees.
2.You can see our GDPR Policy on the website.
3.If you wish to cancel you have a 14 day cooling period to change your mind, but you must let us know, if we do not hear from you the work will start from the 15th day if you cancel after this you will be charged for work done on your website.
4.If we fail to produce the website on time, and you have complied with all of our Terms and Conditions and given us everything on the original time frame, we will give you the website for free.
5.If you do not give us the correct information in the correct times, your website may be put on hold. Then restarted when we can fit it back in.
- The site may contain links to websites or applications operated by third parties. We do not have any influence or control over any such third-party websites or applications or third-party operator. We are not responsible for and do not endorse any third-party websites or applications or their availability or content. I.e. Social Media Platforms, 20i.com, SEMrush.
Pricing & Payment
- No work will go ahead until 50% has been settled via BACS Payment Sort Code 30-94-83 Account no 72070960 from the initial quote made.
- Any work that is carried out after the original quote will be sent by email, by new quote confirmed by agreement by both parties. No work will start until a new quote has been made and signed by both parties.
- We will only ask for the rest of the payment for the build once you have seen your finished website and are happy with it.
- Prices are looked at the end of every year and may be subject to change for keeping up with inflation.
Website Hosting payment
- All Website hosting will be set up as a Direct Debit / Standing order, or from within our account
- Failure to pay on your set date will result in your website becoming temporarily down until funds have been payed up to date and a re-connection fee of £20.
- SEO Payment must be set up on the day of agreement of this contract by direct debit or standing order in order for us to proceed with your campaign.
- We guarantee that the Site will be secure from bug or viruses when we give you your website.
- We are not responsible for any bugs or viruses if you have backend access.
- We can reset the website back to normal for free once a year. Any more times will incur a charge of £20.
- You can pay the 50% upfront and if you cancel within 14 days, we will give your money back. If you cancel after the 14-day cooling off period, you will lose all or part of your money depending on how much work we have done on it
- If you wish to complain about anything or you are not happy with the outcome, please contact me at email@example.com